Tuesday, January 9, 2024

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 __ JESUS LOVES You!!!!! ____ Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION __________________________ JESUS LOVES You!!!!! __________ JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES HOLY BIBLE VERSE TODAY JESUS, The Son of God - TuesDAY, 1+9-2024 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION JESUS' MINISTRY TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION} Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS Praise JESUS!!!!! Praise JESUS!!!!!

  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” + ACTS 4:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. + JOHN 16:33 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION

15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. + 1 TIMOTHY 4:15-16

for “EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” + ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW AMERICA STANDARD BIBLE TRANSLATION


 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 


_____________________________________________

   


Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version      

JESUS 



JESUS' PREVIOUS HOLY BIBLE VERSE 

 
 SMOOTH STONE ONE

JESUS, The Son of God  - TuesDAY, 1+9-2024

  Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION

   JESUS' HOLY BIBLE SERMONETTE TITLE                       FOR  Our PRIOR POST

"...He loved them to the end..." 
 _____________________

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________ 

 Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION 


 
__________________________ 

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________

JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES HOLY BIBLE VERSE TODAY 

 JESUS, The Son of God - TuesDAY, 1+9-2024


Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION
 
 
JESUS' MINISTRY TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}


Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 
 

JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS 

  

Praise JESUS!!!!!   

     Praise JESUS!!!!!      


 Praise JESUS!!!!! 

     For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16
  

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. + MATTHEW 28:6 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

7So, as the Holy Spirit says:

“Today, if you hear his voice,

8do not harden your hearts

as you did in the rebellion,

during the time of testing in the wilderness, + HEBREWS 3:7 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION



29Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’ b ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.” + MATTHEW 22:29-32 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


34Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father. b ”

39“Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would c do what Abraham did. 40As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Jesus’ Claims About Himself

48The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49“I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”

57“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”

58“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” 59At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds. + JOHN 8:34-59 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


28As they approached the village to which they were going, Jesus continued on as if he were going farther. 29But they urged him strongly, “Stay with us, for it is nearly evening; the day is almost over.” So he went in to stay with them.

30When he was at the table with them, he took bread, gave thanks, broke it and began to give it to them. 31Then their eyes were opened and they recognized him, and he disappeared from their sight. 32They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

33They got up and returned at once to Jerusalem. There they found the Eleven and those with them, assembled together 34and saying, “It is true! The Lord has risen and has appeared to Simon.” 35Then the two told what had happened on the way, and how Jesus was recognized by them when he broke the bread.

Jesus Appears to the Disciples

36While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”

37They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

40When he had said this, he showed them his hands and feet. 41And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, “Do you have anything here to eat?” 42They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43and he took it and ate it in their presence.

44He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

45Then he opened their minds so they could understand the Scriptures. 46He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48You are witnesses of these things. 49I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

The Ascension of Jesus

50When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God. + LUKE 24:34-53 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. + JOHN 9:5 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. + EXODUS 3:13 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. + ISAIAH 48:12 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


I am that bread of life. + JOHN 6:48 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSE


I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. + REVELATION 1:18 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” + LUKE 24:49 - HOLY BIBLE - REVELATION 1:18  

25There are many more things that Jesus did. If all of them were written down, I suppose that not even the world itself would have space for the books that would be written. + JOHN 21:22-25 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE

“This, then, is how you should pray:

“ ‘Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

10your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

11Give us today our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, a

but deliver us from the evil one. b ’

14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. {MATTHEW 6:9-13 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}


      
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. { ACTS 2:38 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}. "Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21 + HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION}" "
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. THE END {REVELATION 22:21 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION} 






 

 
 ___________________________________________________

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. + 2 THESSALONIANS 1:12


_______________________________________




 
         JESUS DAY'S NOTABLE MIRACLE SCRIPTURE
         12+27-2023 TO 1+17-IN THE YEAR OF THE LORD JESUS 2023



Don’t drink too much wine. That cheapens your life. Drink the Spirit of God, huge drafts of him. Sing hymns instead of drinking songs! Sing songs from your heart to Christ. Sing praises over everything, any excuse for a song to God the Father in the name of our Master, Jesus Christ. + EPHESIANS 5:19-20 - HOLY BIBLE - MESSAGE TRANSLATION
 

___________________________________


 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  

    
 

______________________________________________

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 


_____________________________________________

   

Five Smooth Stones


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version      

 

   
 
 


SMOOTH STONE ONE

JESUS, The Son of God - WednesDAY, 1+10-2024


Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. + GALATIANS 5:11 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


SMOOTH STONE TWO

JESUS, The Son of God - ThursDAY, 1+11-2024


Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. + GALATIANS 5:11 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


SMOOTH STONE THREE

JESUS, The Son of God - FriDAY, 1+12-2024

1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus’ head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.


SMOOTH STONE FOUR


JESUS, The Son of God - SaturDAY, 1+13-2024

The man went away and told the Jewish leaders that it was Jesus who had made him well. + JOHN 5:15 -HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


SMOOTH STONE FIVE


JESUS, The Son of God - MonDAY, 1+15-2024


I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” + LUKE 24:49 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION 


_____________


 

 _______________________________

Ask for What You Need

11 One day he was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said, “Master, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”

2-4 So he said, “When you pray, say,

Father,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.”

______

When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” + MARK 2:5 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION TRANSLATION

______

 © 1973 – HOLY BIBLE – New International Version

 

All Holy Bible Quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, The New International Version unless specified. In JESUS’ HOLY NAME.  Amen and Amen.

 

2024 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries


At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. + LUKE 10:21


16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - AMPLIFIED BIBLE TRANSLATION



 JESUS' LOVES You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

    F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17Fo...