Thursday, January 11, 2024

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 JESUS LOVES You!!!!! ___________________________________________ JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES HOLY BIBLE VERSE TODAY JESUS, The Son of God SMOOTH STONE ONE JESUS, The Son of God - ThursDAY, 1+11-2024 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. + GALATIANS 5:11 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION JESUS' MINISTRY TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}" "...the cross..." JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS Praise JESUS!!!!! Praise JESUS!!!!! Praise JESUS!!!!! For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16

   For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” + ACTS 4:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. + JOHN 16:33 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION

15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. + 1 TIMOTHY 4:15-16

   for “EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” + ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW AMERICA STANDARD BIBLE TRANSLATION


 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 


_____________________________________________

   


Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version      

JESUS 



JESUS' PREVIOUS HOLY BIBLE VERSE 

 
 SMOOTH STONE ONE

JESUS, The Son of God  - TuesDAY, 1+9-2024

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

   JESUS' HOLY BIBLE SERMONETTE TITLE                       FOR  Our PRIOR POST

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 
 _____________________

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________ 

 Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION 


 
__________________________ 

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________

JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES HOLY BIBLE VERSE TODAY 

 JESUS, The Son of God  



SMOOTH STONE ONE

JESUS, The Son of God - ThursDAY, 1+11-2024


Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. + GALATIANS 5:11 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
 
 
 
JESUSMINISTRY TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}"

"...the cross..." 
 

JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS 

Praise JESUS!!!!!   

     Praise JESUS!!!!!      


                                                Praise JESUS!!!!! 

     For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16
  

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. + MATTHEW 28:6 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

 


Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. + ISAIAH 54:10 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17This is my command: Love each other. + JOHN 15:15-17

For just as rain and snow fall from heaven

and do not return without watering the earth,

making it bud and sprout,

and providing seed to sow and food to eat, + ISAIAH 55:10 + HOLY BIBLE - BEREANM STANDARD BIBLE


9Lord, confuse the wicked, confound their words,

for I see violence and strife in the city.

10Day and night they prowl about on its walls;

malice and abuse are within it.

11Destructive forces are at work in the city;

threats and lies never leave its streets.

12If an enemy were insulting me, + PSALM 55:9-12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. + MATTHEW 28:20 - HOLY BIBLE - AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION



9Early on the first day of the week, after Jesus had risen,c He appeared first to Mary Magdalene, from whom He had driven out seven demons. 10She went and told those who had been with Him, who were mourning and weeping. 11And when they heard that Jesus was alive and she had seen Him, they did not believe it. + MARK 16:9-11 - HOLY BIBLE -  BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE


And they got up that very hour and returned to Jerusalem. + LUKE 24:33 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE



When he had received the drink, Jesus said, “It is finished.” With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit. + JOHN 19:30 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION



Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon. + LUKE 24:34 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION



Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” + JOHN 20:28 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION



I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. + GALATIANS 2:20 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


24Now Thomas (also known as Didymus a ), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

The Purpose of John’s Gospel

30Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31But these are written that you may believe b that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. + JOHN 20:24-31 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” + LUKE 24:49 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. + REVELATION 1:18 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION  

25There are many more things that Jesus did. If all of them were written down, I suppose that not even the world itself would have space for the books that would be written. + JOHN 21:22-25 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE

“This, then, is how you should pray:

“ ‘Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be your name,

10your kingdom come,

your will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

11Give us today our daily bread.

12And forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

13And lead us not into temptation, a

but deliver us from the evil one. b ’

14For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins. {MATTHEW 6:9-13 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}


      
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. { ACTS 2:38 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}. 

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21 + HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION}" 

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. THE END {REVELATION 22:21 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION} 






For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION


 

 
 ___________________________________________________

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. + 2 THESSALONIANS 1:12


_______________________________ 




 JESUS DAY'S NOTABLE MIRACLE SCRIPTURE - 12+27-2023 TO 1+17-IN THE YEAR OF THE LORD JESUS 2024



Don’t drink too much wine. That cheapens your life. Drink the Spirit of God, huge drafts of him. Sing hymns instead of drinking songs! Sing songs from your heart to Christ. Sing praises over everything, any excuse for a song to God the Father in the name of our Master, Jesus Christ. + EPHESIANS 5:19-20 - HOLY BIBLE - MESSAGE TRANSLATION
 

___________________________________


 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  

    

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION 

_______________________________ 

Five Smooth Stones


Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version      

 

   
 
  


SMOOTH STONE ONE
 
JESUS, The Son of God - FriDAY, 1+12-2024

The man went away and told the Jewish leaders that it was Jesus who had made him well. + JOHN 5:15 -HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

 



SMOOTH STONE TWO

JESUS, The Son of God - FriDAY, 1+12-2024

1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus’ head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.


SMOOTH STONE THREE


JESUS, The Son of God - MonDAY, 1+15-2024

The man went away and told the Jewish leaders that it was Jesus who had made him well. + JOHN 5:15 -HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


SMOOTH STONE FOUR


JESUS, The Son of God - TuesDAY, 1+16-2024


I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.” + LUKE 24:49 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION 



SMOOTH STONE FIVE


JESUS, The Son of God - WednesDAY, 1+17-2024 

 1The words of Agur the son of Jakeh, the pronouncement.

The man declares to Ithiel, to Ithiel and Ucal:

2I am certainly more stupid than any man,

And I do not have the understanding of a man;

3Nor have I learned wisdom,

Nor do I have the knowledge of the Holy One.

4Who has ascended into heaven and descended?

Who has gathered the wind in His fists?

Who has wrapped the waters in [a]His garment?

Who has established all the ends of the earth?

What is His name or His [b]Son’s name?

Surely you know! + PROVERBS 30:1-4

 

 The Vine and the Branches

1“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes a so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

9“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. 11I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master’s business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. 17This is my command: Love each other.

The World Hates the Disciples

18“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ b If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’ c

The Work of the Holy Spirit

26“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.+ JOHN 15:1 - HOLY BIBLE 


________________________________


In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight. + LUKE 10:21 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - AMPLIFIED BIBLE TRANSLATION



 JESUS' LOVES You {JOHN 19:30, 20:28}!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

    F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17Fo...