Wednesday, February 14, 2024

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” + ACTS 4:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

     For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” + ACTS 4:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. + JOHN 16:33 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION

15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. + 1 TIMOTHY 4:15-16

for “EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” + ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE TRANSLATION


 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


_____________________________________________

The Greatest in the Kingdom

1At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who then is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2Jesus invited a little child to stand among them. 3“Truly I tell you,” He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me.

Temptations and Trespasses

6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

7Woe to the world for the causes of sin. These stumbling blocks must come, but woe to the man through whom they come!

8If your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than to have two hands and two feet and be thrown into the eternal fire. 9And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.a

The Parable of the Lost Sheep

10See that you do not look down on any of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of My Father in heaven.b

12What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep and one of them goes astray, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go out to search for the one that is lost? 13And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he rejoices more over that one sheep than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray. 14In the same way, your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

A Brother Who Sins

15If your brother sins against you,c go and confront him privately. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. 16But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’d 17If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, regard him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

18Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Ask in My Name

19Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

The Unforgiving Servant

21Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother who sins against me? Up to seven times?”

22Jesus answered, “I tell you, not just seven times, but seventy-seven times!e

23Because of this, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24As he began the settlements, a debtor was brought to him owing ten thousand talents.f 25Since the man was unable to pay, the master ordered that he be sold to pay his debt, along with his wife and children and everything he owned.

26Then the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Have patience with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’

27His master had compassion on him, forgave his debt, and released him.

28But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred denarii.g He grabbed him and began to choke him, saying, ‘Pay back what you owe me!’

29So his fellow servant fell down and begged him, ‘Have patience with me, and I will pay you back.’

30But he refused. Instead, he went and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay his debt.

31When his fellow servants saw what had happened, they were greatly distressed, and they went and recounted all of this to their master.

32Then the master summoned him and declared, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave all your debt because you begged me. 33Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had on you?’ 34In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should repay all that he owed.

35That is how My heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart.” + MATTHEW 18 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE

 

JESUS 



JESUS  
 
Jesus is the Son of God  

  


 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  


 


 

                           JESUS 

Jesus is the Son of God  

        
 

              "...Jesus is the Son of God."

JESUS IS Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!!!!!


JESUS 

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version       

 
 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

 

Jesus is the Son of God  

 
  

   JESUS 



_______________________

 Jesus is the Son of God + ACTS 9:20 - HOLY       BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


   
 
 _____________________

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________ 

 Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION 


 
__________________________ 

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________

JESUS 

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. + JOHN 15:1 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
  


This day belongs to the Lord ! Let's celebrate and be glad today.  + PSALM 118:24 - HOLY BIBLE - CONTEMPORARY ENGLISH VERSION INTERCONFESSIONAL EDITION
 

JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS 

Praise JESUS!!!!!   

     Praise JESUS!!!!!      

 

 Praise JESUS!!!!! 

     For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
  

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. + MATTHEW 28:6 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

_____________________________

ISAIAH 55:10 
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 

 ______________________________________



ISAIAH 55:11


New International Version
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
 
 _____________________________________


Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God a ; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.” + JOHN 14:1-4

 _________________________________________

 

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

5“Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Jesus the True Vine

1“I am the true vine, and My Father is the keeper of the vineyard. 2He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, and every branch that does bear fruit, He prunes to make it even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me.

5I am the vine and you are the branches. The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in Me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are gathered up, thrown into the fire, and burned. 7If you remain in Me and My words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. 8This is to My Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, proving yourselves to be My disciples.

No Greater Love

9As the Father has loved Me, so have I loved you. Remain in My love. 10If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love. 11I have told you these things so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete.

12This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

14You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will remain—so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17This is My command to you: Love one another.

The Hatred of the World

18If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first. 19If you were of the world, it would love you as its own. Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

20Remember the word that I spoke to you: ‘No servant is greater than his master.’a If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you as well; if they kept My word, they will keep yours as well. 21But they will treat you like this because of My name, since they do not know the One who sent Me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.

23Whoever hates Me hates My Father as well. 24If I had not done among them the works that no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have seen and hated both Me and My Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated Me without reason.’b

26When the Advocatec comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father—He will testify about Me. 27And you also must testify, because you have been with Me from the beginning. + JOHN 15 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE

"Get up! Let us go on from here + JOHN 14:31 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE

 Sing to the LORD a New Song

(Psalm 149:1–9Isaiah 42:10–17)

A Psalm.

1Sing to the LORD a new song,

for He has done wonders;

His right hand and holy arm

have gained Him the victory.

2The LORD has proclaimed His salvation

and revealed His righteousness to the nations.

3He has remembered His love and faithfulness

to the house of Israel;

all the ends of the earth

have seen the salvation of our God.

4Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth;

break forth—let your cry ring out, and sing praises!

5Sing praises to the LORD with the lyre,

in melodious song with the harp.

6With trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn

shout for joy before the LORD, the King.

7Let the sea resound, and all that fills it,

the world, and all who dwell in it.

8Let the rivers clap their hands,

let the mountains sing together for joy

9before the LORD,

for He comes to judge the earth.

He will judge the world with righteousness

and the peoples with equity. + PSALM 98 - HOLY BIBLE - BEREAN STANDARD BIBLE

______________________________
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. {ACTS 2:38 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}. 

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21 + HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION}" 

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. THE END {REVELATION 22:21 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION} 






For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION


 

 
 ___________________________________________________

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. + 2 THESSALONIANS 1:12


_____________________________


JESUS DAY'S NOTABLE MIRACLE SCRIPTURE
         1+22-2024 TO 2+14-IN THE YEAR OF THE LORD JESUS 2024

10For just as rain and snow fall from heaven

and do not return without watering the earth,

making it bud and sprout,

and providing seed to sow and food to eat,

11so My word that proceeds from My mouth

will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please,

and it will prosper where I send it. + ISAIAH 55:11

 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
 

___________________________________


 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  

    
 

_____________________________

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 


20“Israel, you are my dearest child,

the one I love best.

Whenever I mention your name,

I think of you with love.

My heart goes out to you;

I will be merciful. + JEREMIAH 31:20

_____________________________________________

    

Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version   



JESUS' Daily Course Study on "Today"


Jesus is the Son of God  


sojourn in this land, and I am with thee, and bless thee, for to thee and to thy seed I give all these lands, and I have established the oath which I have sworn to Abraham thy father; + GENESIS 26:3 - HOLY BIBLE - YOUNG LITERAL TRANSLATION
 
 
    

 

_____________


 

 _______________________________

Ask for What You Need

11 One day he was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said, “Master, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”

2-4 So he said, “When you pray, say,

Father,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.”

______

When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” + MARK 2:5 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION TRANSLATION

______

 © 1973 – HOLY BIBLE – New International Version

 

All Holy Bible Quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, The New International Version unless specified. In JESUS’ NAME {MATTHEW 18:5 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}.  Amen and Amen.

 


And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me. + MATTHEW 18:5


 JESUS  

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. + JOHN 15:5 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. + LUKE 10:21


16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - AMPLIFIED BIBLE TRANSLATION

1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus’ head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.


Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene

11Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb 12and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

13They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”

“They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” 14At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus.

15He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.”

16Jesus said to her, “Mary.”

She turned toward him and cried out in Aramaic, “Rabboni!” (which means “Teacher”).

17Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’ ”

18Mary Magdalene went to the disciples with the news: “I have seen the Lord!” And she told them that he had said these things to her.

Jesus Appears to His Disciples

19On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 20After he said this, he showed them his hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.

21Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

Jesus Appears to Thomas

24Now Thomas (also known as Didymus a ), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”

But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”

26A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

The Purpose of John’s Gospel

30Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. 31But these are written that you may believe b that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. + JOHN 20 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION





 JESUS' LOVES You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

    F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17Fo...