Friday, February 2, 2024

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17




Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.” + ACTS 4:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION




 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. + JOHN 16:33 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION

15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. + 1 TIMOTHY 4:15-16

for “EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.” + ROMANS 10:13 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW AMERICAN STANDARD BIBLE TRANSLATION


 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION


_____________________________________________

   


 

JESUS 



JESUS' PREVIOUS HOLY BIBLE VERSE  
 
Jesus is the Son of God  

 

Jesus is the Son of God - Thursday, 2+1-2024

But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. + ACTS 8:12 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


 


 

         JESUS' Previous HOLY BIBLE Topic
 
"...the name of Jesus Christ..."

Jesus is the Son of God  

        
 

              "...Jesus is the Son of God."

JESUS IS Our LORD AND GOD {JOHN 20:28}!!!!!


JESUS' HOLY BIBLE VERSE ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7}" 

Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version      

JESUS' SMOOTH STONE ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7}" 

 
 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  

Jesus is the Son of God  

 
  

   JESUS 

 
 
JESUS' HOLY BIBLE VERSE topic ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7}"

 
"...I will come again."


_______________________

 Jesus is the Son of God + ACTS 9:20 - HOLY       BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION


   
 
 _____________________

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________ 

 Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the very end.a + JOHN 13:1b - KING JAMES VERSION 


 
__________________________ 

 JESUS LOVES You!!!!!
____________________________________________________

JESUS 

“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. + JOHN 15:1 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
  


This day belongs to the Lord ! Let's celebrate and be glad today.  + PSALM 118:24 - HOLY BIBLE - CONTEMPORARY ENGLISH VERSION INTERCONFESSIONAL EDITION
 

JESUS HALLELUJAH JESUS 

Praise JESUS!!!!!   

     Praise JESUS!!!!!      

 

 Praise JESUS!!!!! 

     For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16
  

He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. + MATTHEW 28:6 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

_____________________________

ISAIAH 55:10 
New International Version
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, 

 ______________________________________



ISAIAH 55:11


New International Version
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
 
 _____________________________________


Jesus Comforts His Disciples

1“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God a ; believe also in me. 2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jesus the Way to the Father

5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really know me, you will know b my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

8Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit

15“If you love me, keep my commands. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be c in you. 18I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. 20On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you. 21Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”

22Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?”

23Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 24Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

25“All this I have spoken while still with you. 26But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. 27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

28“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

“Come now; let us leave.

______________________________
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. { ACTS 2:38 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}. 

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21 + HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION}" 

"The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. THE END {REVELATION 22:21 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION} 






For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - ENGLISH STANDARD VERSION


 

 
 ___________________________________________________

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. + 2 THESSALONIANS 1:12


_______________________________ 


JESUS DAY'S NOTABLE MIRACLE SCRIPTURE
         1+22-2024 TO 2+14-IN THE YEAR OF THE LORD JESUS 2024

10For just as rain and snow fall from heaven

and do not return without watering the earth,

making it bud and sprout,

and providing seed to sow and food to eat,

11so My word that proceeds from My mouth

will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please,

and it will prosper where I send it. + ISAIAH 55:11

 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION
 

___________________________________


 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. + JOHN 14:3 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION  

    
 

_______________________________ 

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. + 2 PETER 3:18 


20“Israel, you are my dearest child,

the one I love best.

Whenever I mention your name,

I think of you with love.

My heart goes out to you;

I will be merciful. + JEREMIAH 31:20

_____________________________________________

    

Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version   



JESUS' SMOOTH STONE  on "Today"


Jesus is the Son of God  


sojourn in this land, and I am with thee, and bless thee, for to thee and to thy seed I give all these lands, and I have established the oath which I have sworn to Abraham thy father; + GENESIS 26:3 - HOLY BIBLE - YOUNG LITERAL TRANSLATION
 
 
    

 

_____________


 

 _______________________________

Ask for What You Need

11 One day he was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said, “Master, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”

2-4 So he said, “When you pray, say,

Father,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.”

______

When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.” + MARK 2:5 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION TRANSLATION

______

 © 1973 – HOLY BIBLE – New International Version

 

All Holy Bible Quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, The New International Version unless specified. In JESUS’ NAME {MATTHEW 18:5 + HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION}.  Amen and Amen.

 

 JESUS  

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. + JOHN 15:5 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. + LUKE 10:21


16“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] [a]only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. + JOHN 3:16 - HOLY BIBLE - AMPLIFIED BIBLE TRANSLATION

1Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. 2So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don’t know where they have put him!”

3So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. 4Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. 5He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. 6Then Simon Peter came along behind him and went straight into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, 7as well as the cloth that had been wrapped around Jesus’ head. The cloth was still lying in its place, separate from the linen. 8Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. 9(They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) 10Then the disciples went back to where they were staying.



 JESUS' LOVES You!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

    F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17Fo...