Tuesday, April 18, 2023

JESUS LOVES You. HE DIED ON THE CROSS AND RESURRECTED FROM THE dead. HE Doesn't Want You To Be Separated from HIM FOREVER in a devil's hell. Please Trust IN HIM TODAY!!!!! Amen. JESUS' DAILY WORD FOR TODAY 25“I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” + JOHN 10:25 JESUS' TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7, 4:7}" "...I and the Father are one."

  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” + JOHN 8:58 


15Be diligent in these matters; give yourself wholly to them, so that everyone may see your progress. 16Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers. + 1 TIMOTHY 4:15-16

JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE MINISTRIES PREVIOUS POST

 

 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. + MATTHEW 1:20

 


                JESUS' PREVIOUS SERMONETTE TOPIC


                             "...But after..."                 


JESUS' DAILY WORD FOR TODAY 

  


25“I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” + JOHN 10:25
  

JESUS' TOPIC ON "Today {HEBREWS 3:7, 4:7}"

    

                 "...I and the Father are one."    



     Praise JESUS.  One GREAT TRUTH AND FACT CONCERNIG Our PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT IS THAT HE ALWAYS SHOWS Us THE TRUTH JESUS.

     No, the above paragraph is not a typo. For we know and understand that JESUS IS THE WAY, AND THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE, No man cometh unto the FATHER BUT BY HIM {JOHN 14:6}. 

     However, the Reasoning behind my stating, BBY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY JESUS, THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL SHOW THE TRUTH JESUS, IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT JUST JESUS, THE TRUTH IS IN JESUS, AND THE BLESSED HOLY SPIRIT WILL SHOW Us JESUS, LOVE.

     The Greatest COMMANDED we have Received from ALMIGHTY JESUS, IS THE COMMAND TO LOVE THE LORD JESUS WITH ALL Our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to love our neighbor as ourselves. When we show forth THE LOVE OF CHRIST JESUS TO Others, AS JESUS DYIN AND RESURRECTING FOR Us SHOWED HIS GREAT LOVE FOR THE FATHER, and FOR Us, we are literally being Conformed to the IMAGE OF CHRIST {ROMANS 8:29}.

     In Today's HOLY BIBLE SCRIPTURE VERSE, we see Our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST {2 PETER 2:20} SPEAKING to the people that "no one can pluck" us who believe IN HIM out of HIS OR THE FATHER'S HAND. 

She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world. + JOHN 11:27 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION
     JESUS GOES ON TO SAY THAT HE AND THE FATHER ARE ONE. Of course the religious leaders of that day did not understand HIS WORDS, and wanted to do HIM harm. For they did not believe that HE IS THE MESSIAH, THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD WHO SHOULD COME INTO the World {JOHN 11:27 - HOLY BIBL KJV TRANSLATION}.

26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”

27Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the b covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. 29I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”

30When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives. + MATTHEW 26:26-30

     So, my "dear friend {3 JOHN 1}", Our TREASURED CRUCIFIED {JOHN 19:30} AND RESURRECTED {JOHN 20:1-17, 20:28} KING Of kings and LORD OF Lords {REVELATIO 19:16} our LORD AND GOD JESUS, While SHARING THE MOST IMPORTANT PASSOVER MEAL History Will Ever Know, AND SHARING HIMSELF AS THE PASSOVER MEAL BY WAY OF COMMUNION {MATTHEW 26:26-30}, HOURS BEFORE HIS DEATH {LUKE 23} AS PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKETH AWAY the sins of the world {JOHN 1:29}, And before HIS TRIUMPHANT THIRD DAY RESURRECTION {LUKE 24:34, 46}.

Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. 11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. + JOHN 14:8-14 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION


     FURTHER EVIDENCED THAT HE AND THE FATHER ARE IN FACT, IN TRUTH, AND INDEED ONE, BY SAYING Unto the Apostle Philip, when asked by him to Shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us" JESUS RETORTED, "Have I been so long time with you Phillip and thou hast not known me. Whoever has seen me as seen the Father {JOHN 14:8-14}. 

The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, + REVELATION 1:1 - HOLY BIBLE - NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION TRANSLATION

     And that, my friend is the reason we can be Confident IN ONLY THE WORDING OF THE HOLY BIBLE, SIMPLY, BECAUSE FROM THE FIRST BOOK OF Moses, called GENESIS, TO THE LAST BOOK OF THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE HOLY BIBLE, THE BOOK OF THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST {REVELATION 1:1}, we see THE BLESSEDLY-PREIOUS HOLY GHOST SHOWING Us HE SON OF GOD, THE SO OF MAN, THE SON OF DAVID, Our LORD JESUS, and because of THIS we can REST ASSURED THAT THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY SPIRIT {MATTHEW 28:19-20} ARE ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, AND ONE BAPTISM {EPHESIANS 4:5}. AMEN AND AMEN. In JESUS' NAME. Amen and Amen. "Dear children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. {1 JOHN 5:21}" "The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen. {REVELATION 22:21}"


 __________________________________________________________________________________

We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ. + 2 THESSALONIANS 1:12


_______________________________




 
     JESUS DAY'S NOTABLE MIRACLE  SCRIPTURE VERSE

 


For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; + 1 TIMOTHY 2:5 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION 

 

 

______________________________________________

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. - 2 PETER 3:18 


_____________________________________________

   


Five Smooth Stones

Then he took his staff in his hand, chose five smooth stones from the stream, put them in the pouch of his shepherd’s bag and, with his sling in his hand, approached the Philistine. - 1 SAMUEL 17:40 - HOLY BIBLE - New International Version   

 

     

1st Stone
JESUS THE MESSIAH'S TRUST, MERCY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE and Faith, Fun, and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT JESUS Our REST WISDOM IN THE WORD and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'S DAY - Tuesday, 4-18-2023

25“I already told you,” Jesus replied, “but you did not believe. The works I do in My Father’s name testify on My behalf. 26But because you are not My sheep, you refuse to believe. 27My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me. 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.” + JOHN 10:25


2nd Stone
JESUS THE MESSIAH'S TRUST, MERCY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE and Faith, Fun, and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT JESUS Our REST WISDOM IN THE WORD and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'S DAY - Wednesday, 4-19-2023


“No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day. + JOHN 6:44


3rd Stone
JESUS THE MESSIAH'S TRUST, MERCY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE and Faith, Fun, and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT JESUS Our REST WISDOM IN THE WORD and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'S DAY - Thursday, 4-20-2023

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. + LUKE 10:21


4th Stone
JESUS THE MESSIAH'S TRUST, MERCY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE and Faith, Fun, and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT JESUS Our REST WISDOM IN THE WORD and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'S DAY - Thursday, 4-21-2023

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. + ROMANS 10:9 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION

5th Stone
JESUS THE MESSIAH'S TRUST, MERCY, PEACE, HOPE, AND LOVE and Faith, Fun, and FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT JESUS Our REST WISDOM IN THE WORD and THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY'S DAY - Friday, 4-22-2023

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. + JOHN 16:33 - HOLY BIBLE - KING JAMES VERSION TRANSLATION

 

____________________________________________

Ask for What You Need

11 One day he was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said, “Master, teach us to pray just as John taught his disciples.”

2-4 So he said, “When you pray, say,

Father,
Reveal who you are.
Set the world right.
Keep us alive with three square meals.
Keep us forgiven with you and forgiving others.
Keep us safe from ourselves and the Devil.”



 © 1973 – HOLY BIBLE – New International Version

 

All Holy Bible Quotations are taken from the Holy Bible the New International Version unless specified. In JESUS’ HOLY NAME.  Amen and Amen.

 

2023 JESUS CHRIST TRUE VINE Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. - JOHN 3:16-17

    F or God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17Fo...